Super-Nutritious Broccoli Salad with Apples and Cranberries
This low-GI broccoli salad featuring apples and cranberries is low in calories and low in fat, but loaded with a wide range of nutrients.
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 3 organic apples
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup plain, low-fat yoghurt with probiotic bacteria
- 2 Tbsp Dijon style mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- Combine broccoli florets, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, chopped apples, and chopped onion in a large serving bowl. Blend yoghurt, mustard, and honey in a small bowl.
- Add dressing to the salad and toss. Chill before serving.